This innovative workshop is custom designed for elementary, middle, & high school students. The Good Citizen Through Sportsmanship workshop focuses on sportsmanship and cooperative learning at home, at school, and in life. The facilitator will utilize various metaphors and a series of experiential activities that will focus on positive character development and pro-social behaviors. The selection of Good Citizen Through Sportsmanship activities, briefing, and debriefing will be designed for the specific needs and the age of each group. Our senior facilitators utilize various metaphors and experiential activities.
- Characteristics of high self-esteem and the specific skills and techniques that build self-confidence & self-esteem
- Learn the benefits of cooperation in school and in other areas of life
- Courage & Taking Positive Risks
- Strategies on how to overcome adversity
- Characteristics of positive leadership
- Traits of Sportsmanship at school, home, and in life
- Handling negative peer pressure
- Managing Conflict
Program Length: 90 minutes, 2 hour, Half-day, & Full day
Group Size 8 – 100+
To learn more about how Optimal Performance Associates can support your team building needs, feel free to email or call us at 1-888-868-3380. We will be happy to answer your questions and to schedule a meeting or phone conference to discuss how we can address your company's specific team building needs.